Tailwind App Review for the Instagram and Pinterest Automatic Scheduler. We take a look at the features, pricing and plans so you can decide if Tailwind is worth it for you.
Tailwind is considered to be the ultimate marketing tool for online marketers and bloggers. It can help you save you time by scheduling Instagram and Pinterest posts at specific dates and times. When you schedule posts at the best time you can gain maximum exposure, engagement and sales.
As you may already know, Instagram and Pinterest are very popular social networking platforms that allow you to easily share images and photos with others, however, many people never utilize social media’s full potential for marketing.
As of this post, Pinterest has over 250 million active users and its documented that 93% of Pinners use the site to plan future purchases. Instagram has 1 billion active users and its stats show that 60% of users discover new products on Instagram and 75% of those users take action.If used correctly, Pinterest and Instagram can be powerful marketing platforms but so let’s review some of the best benefits of using Tailwind:
- Automate and schedule your Instagram and Pinterest posts to engage your audience at the best time.
- Multi-board pinning, bulk image upload, hashtag lists, and the easy to use drag and drop calendar.
- Monitor your Instagram and Pinterest followers, boards, likes, re-pins and brand mentions
- Track results and see which content is the most effective for your Instagram and Pinterest audience.
- Maximize your audience engagement, shares, traffic and sales.
The reality is that most people don’t have time to sit in front of their computer and post to Instagram and Pinterest all day. We have jobs, kids and other important things going on in our lives. Not to mention, how are we supposed to memorize the best times to post for every single social media platform? Also, are you really going to be able to post to your social media accounts when you’re at work or on the road? And even if we do have some free time to post, most of us are not disciplined enough to consistently post at the best times, when it truly counts.
Scheduling specific dates and times to post in advanced, gives you confidence that you’re reaching your target audience. Tailwind analytics can suggests best posting times, hashtags and more. You no longer have to set up annoying reminders on your Google Calendar or your smart phone to tell you when to post because it’s already done.
You also have the ability to bulk schedule across many boards and see data analytics. With Tailwind’s Pin Inspector, you can go back and look at data on a per-pin basis to see what’s working and what’s not, so you can focus on rescheduling pins that have the best engagement.
Tailwind App Review for Instagram vs Pinterest, what’s the difference in price, plans and features? The main difference between the plans is the availability of advanced features such as number of collaborators, data exporting, influencer campaigns, custom reporting and keyword/hashtag analysis. Tailwind offers 3 plans: The Plus, Professional and Enterprise plan.
- Plus is best for bloggers and small businesses –($9.99/month for one account, then $15 for each additional account for the annual plan). This plan also has the option of monthly billing for $15/month.
- Professional is ideal for medium sized businesses –($799.99/month for unlimited accounts)
- Enterprise is designed for larger businesses and organizations – (All plans are billed annually but you will need to inquire for pricing)
Tailwind App Review for Pinterest, How often should you post? At the minimum, you should be pinning 3 times a day and up to 30 being the most. For maximum engagement, shares, and traffic, it’s highly recommend that you post 11 pins per day.
Tailwind App Review for Instagram, How often should you post? You should be posting at least once per day and up to 3 times at the most for Instagram. For the most engagement, shares, and traffic, it’s recommend that you post 2 times per day.
Can you commit to consistently posting throughout the day and at the best times? That’s a good question, and even if we can, wouldn’t your time be more useful in other aspects of your blog or business? There’s no doubt that Tailwind helps you work smarter and not harder. Tailwind is definitely the secret weapon for Pinterest and Instagram marketing that not too many people are aware of. Tailwind can take your social media marketing game to the next level, but which plan is best for you?
- Plus is best for bloggers and small businesses that are just starting out on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Pro is ideal for medium sized businesses with a clear understanding of visual marketing.
- Enterprise is designed for larger businesses and organizations looking to invest massively in visual marketing.
Luckily, Tailwind App offers a free trial so you can test it out and see what works best for you!
Keywords: is tailwind worth it, tailwind app review Instagram, learn tailwind, https tailwind pinterest, https tailwind app, tailwind twitter, tailwind manage social media, tailwind css review, tailwind app review Instagram, tailwind tribes pricing, tailwindapp sign in, how to use tailwind, tailwind reviews, tailwind free alternative, tailwind pricing, tailwind login, tailwind power ups, tailwind for bloggers, Instagram marketing, pinterest marketing,, free pinterest scheduler, pinterest scheduler 2018, tailwind pinterest, tailwind Instagram, hootsuite pinterest, tailwindapp sign in,